Thursday, January 5, 2017

Broken Bone Update 1/5/2017

Last month I provided an update on my gracious fall from a ladder, which broke a bone in my left foot.  After seven weeks, I am now able to walk on the foot without the boot.  I went upstairs for the first-time last week since November 13th.  I found a new bed in my bedroom.  I have been sleeping and working in my old bed for the last seven weeks downstairs.  I will no longer go up on high ladders.  It is much cheaper and less painful to pay someone to do that job.

Margaret and I have been working hard preparing for the Home Health and Hospice seminars that will be held at Bally’s in Las Vegas on January 26th and 27th.  We have been preparing the seminar notebooks and making other final preparations.  We have some space available for both seminars, but please register as soon as possible to ensure you reserve your spot.  I believe this will be one of our best seminars ever.  I look forward to seeing you in Las Vegas.

Richard Dixon

No comments:

Post a Comment